Please share this journal.
Please help raise money, ornaments and art for The Video Game Tree at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
(Contest with money prize as well)
As you may or may not know, every year I a Christmas tree to Phoenix Children's Hospital as a present for the children and thank you for everything they've done for me.
Note that the hospital does not force religion on anyone and that there are sections for other religions to celebrate as well, including the Hanukkah table. This is about giving the children and families something to make them smile and to make the holidays stay more comfortable.
This year 2015, I've chosen the theme video games!
Every year I buy all the ornaments myself, but this year I'm really hoping that you guys will help me. (The last few years I made 20cents raising money)
Donations are tax deductible, whether physical items or money, this means you can get your money back for them. I suggest looking up tax deductible donations on your computer to understand more. I will give you the form to fill out once the donation is confirmed. This means for many people your donations won't cost you any money at all.
Ways to help:
1. Donate video game items. For example: Pokemon plush, used games, games that no longer work, Mario keychains, etc basically anything game related item remembering of course that it must be child appropriate
2. Design or create a printable video game themed ornament. I will put your name on the back to spread the word about your art if you ask. (Just remember that you cannot sell them art of copyrighted characters without permission from the owners)
3. Create a physical video game themed ornaments at some point this month I will post an address for you to mail it to
4. Donate money through PayPal
5. By commissions for me stating that you want the money or points to go to the Christmas tree.
6. Donate prizes for the contest, see below
All donations need to arrive before December.
If you want to create an ornament, but not have entered in the contest just let me know.
All contributions are greatly appreciated.
Pokémon cards are a key item as I am Making the garland out of them. I need more to make it long enough so please help. Cheap cards and power cards are fine.
My 2013 Tree Project Christmas Tea
My 2014 Tree Best Friends "Fir"Ever